Monday, April 16, 2018

The Rolling River: Poem

Preparing to do some video/photography work on my poem titled, Rivers Bend, I was thinking about the different types of rivers I will be confronted with. Each river could have a different characteristic which will influence the emotional tone. So, I came up with three different types: Roaring, Rolling, and Rambling. It's the same poem but set to each rivers characteristic.


Title: The Rolling River
By: Bruce Hackmann

The rolling river
Plays a soothing melody
That streams between my ears
As my inner spirits ascent

The cascading score 
Collaborates with my nose
With calming aromas of mineral scent

The bouquet plays 
To the timeless moment
Of tranquil time spent

No comments:

Post a Comment

Harmonica: Poem

  Title: Harmonica By: Bruce Hackmann   I'll place my supple lips on you It's what you came here for My unquenchable des...