Thursday, February 11, 2021

Harmonica: Poem

 

Title: Harmonica

By: Bruce Hackmann

 

I'll place my supple lips on you

It's what you came here for

My unquenchable desires

Now play to my yearnings

Sing that lustrous tune that I crave

 

My hands will hold you and fondle you like a fiddle

Firmly holding your waist, gently moving to your hips

Gliding to your thighs, while I’m looking deep into eyes

I exhale knowing your enthralled with the movement

With eagerness I’ll blow on you till your thrilled tonight

 

Playing your unquenchable desires

Like running my fingers through your hair

Your rapture fulfills my ecstasy

We are playing in tune

As the harmonica plays to our desires

No comments:

Post a Comment

Harmonica: Poem

  Title: Harmonica By: Bruce Hackmann   I'll place my supple lips on you It's what you came here for My unquenchable des...