Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Enchantment: Poem

Title: Enchantment 
By: Bruce Hackmann

It took one moment; just a glance
Such mystery and enchantment
Your hair, eyes; off in a trance
Feelings, O' lost, in bewitchment
Lips, your cheek; I took one more glance
I’m charmed; your entrancement

The allure kept calling me back
Soon my heart skipped: when I saw you
My heart n mind fashioned a pack
Pleasure was mine; my fancy grew
For you, passion I did not lack
My soul dreamed, if you only knew

Rapture boiled like never before
Simple visits, we shared our strife
Oh, you are, the one, I adore
When such tragedy struck my life
I became the one you abhor
My heart: you held the carving knife

It all happened
At an Italian Restaurant

No comments:

Post a Comment

Harmonica: Poem

  Title: Harmonica By: Bruce Hackmann   I'll place my supple lips on you It's what you came here for My unquenchable des...