Sunday, January 26, 2020

Chasing Waterfalls: Poem

Title: Chasing Waterfalls
By: Bruce Hackmann

With each beat of my heart I climb your stairs
With each step of the stairway my body feels the surge
The anticipation of your majestic beauty
Starts to fill my soul



It’s like seeing someone you believe in
I am mesmerized by your presence
You are powerful and strong



The fragrance of the fresh zephyr carries your perfume
Your cascading score showers me with romance
I am enraptured by your riveting song



Your rustic beauty
Your unyielding power
Your calming aroma
Your captivating melody
All surrounds me with your love



As I walk away I no longer hear your roar
But, your spirit still fills my soul



No comments:

Post a Comment

Harmonica: Poem

  Title: Harmonica By: Bruce Hackmann   I'll place my supple lips on you It's what you came here for My unquenchable des...